RESOURCES: Where to Buy
Flower Essences, Herbs and Supplements
These are the essences and vibrational elixirs I use for custom formulations in my flower essence practice. I do not sell retail stock bottles, so here are links to the individual companies if you are looking to purchase something off the shelf from them:
Herb Suppliers I Love
Available through Fullscript:
- Gaia Herbs (capsules, tea and extracts)
- HerbPharm (extracts)
- Wishgarden Herbs* (extracts)
- Host Defense (mushroom capsules and extracts)
- Banyan Botanicals (capsules and powders)
- Organic India (capules and teas)
Why I use Fullscript
As part of my wellness service, I teach clients about herbs and supplements for managing stress, soothing the nervous system, getting a better night’s sleep, and maintaining good baseline health.
Many of my clients ask me about reputable suppliers for herbs and supplements because they’ve heard about the rampant counterfit products on Amazon. Unfortunately it is true that anyone can sell on Amazon and there are plenty of untrustworthy sellers.
Because it’s so important that the herbs and supplements you spend your money on (and put in your body to get healthier!), I decided to open an online store on the Wellevate platform, where they fulfill the order start to finish. I get a small percent of the sale, and my clients get the best quality supplements on the market, for a discount. Win-win!
The reasons I trust Wellevate/Emerson Ecologics (now part of Fullscript):
- Product inventory is verified for authenticity and quality-tested.
- Products are kept in temperature-controlled warehouses.
- They specialize in health supplements exclusively.
- They have been serving practitioners for 40 years.
*Affiliate account – I get a small percent of the sale if you used this link. Thank you 🙏