About Rochana Felde
Hi! I’m a certified herbal practitioner specializing in intuitive holistic healing with flower essences and vibrational elixirs.
I have extensive training in natural therapies and cognitive therapeutic tools, as well as direct revelation from the plants themselves.
My mission is to share the wise messages of nature, and I can’t wait to share them with you!
I have loved the natural world of plants and trees throughout my life. Growing up on the west coast of Northern California, I vividly recall fragrant eucalyptus with button-like seed pods and fairy-tale thickets of blackberries from about age two. At about seven I began noticing the personalities of the plants, trees and areas of the yard without realizing that's what I was doing. I spent time in the world of weeping willow, wise walnut, noble purple plum, protective sweet gum, playful pineapple weed, intimidating horseradish and magical periwinkle. I declared to myself that periwinkle was my favorite flower because it always seemed to call out to me and I knew it was where the faeries lived. But I never spoke of this to anyone and in fact didn’t think too much about it at all until much later in life.
Fast-forward through my twenties, thirties and most of my forties as I followed a fast-paced high-tech career on the way to burn out and an array of chronic autoimmune and "mystery" health conditions. I studied herbs and alternative therapies during this time, because western allopathic medicine didn't have any answers for me.
When I began making flower essences in 2015, something really clicked. My ability to feel the energy of the plants immediately resurfaced as soon as I sat down and just listened. Since then I've done many training programs and have worked with hundreds of plants in a deep way.
Now, I listen to people and provide a way for the plants to come through and help them, using Flower Essence Therapy to facilitate a co-creative healing partnership . I love making custom formulated essence blends for deep self-healing and inspired self-development, and I'd love to make one for YOU.
Flower Essence Therapy
- Alaskan Essences Practitioner Training Program (Judith Poelarends) — 2020-2021 (in progress)
- Plants & Planets: Using Flower Essences to Understand the Soul’s Purpose through the North Node, 7 part series — Desert Alchemy (Cynthia Kemp Scherer) — 2020
- Essence Practitioner Group Mentoring Series (Ruth Toledo-Altschuler) — 2020
- Radical Inner Change Workshop — Desert Alchemy (Cynthia Kemp Scherer) — 2019
- Floral Acupuncture Certification Course — Flora Corona (Deborah Craydon) — 2019
- Flower Essence Practitioner Certification Program — Delta Gardens (David Dalton) — 2016-2017
- Flower Essence Practitioner Course — Gathering Thyme (Catherine Abby Rich) — 2016
- A Flower’s Power Flower Essence Course — Floracopeia (Sara Crow) — 2015
- Heartmath Clinical Certification for Stress, Anxiety and Emotional Regulation — 2021
- CBT Integrative Wellness Life Coach Certification (Patrick Howell) — 2020
- Transformation Life Coach Certification (Transformation Academy) — 2020
- Coaching from the Body: Vedic Framework for Transformation (Thushyanthan A) — 2020
Plant Spirit Healing, Shamanic Journeying & Spiritual Activism
Skincare & Perfumery
- Perfumers of the Gilded Age – Eden Botanicals (Fitzgerald & Guislain) – 2017
- Aromatherapy Skincare Gels – Gathering Thyme (Alice Encinas-Duvernell) – 2016
- 21st Century Herbal Skincare – California School of Herbal Studies (Tiffany Ava) –2015
- Foundations of Botanical Skincare – Vintage Remedies
- Natural Perfumery – Eden Botanicals (Jeanne Rose) – 2013
- Advanced Herbalism — The Herbal Academy — 2019-2021 (in progress)
- Alchemical Herbalism — School of Evolutionary Herbalism (Sajah Popham) — 2018-2021 (in progress)
- The Complete Course of Ayurveda — Jai Dev Singh — 2019-2020
- Astro-Herbalism & Vitalist Herbalism Mini-Courses — School of Evolutionary Herbalism (Sajah Popham) — 2018
- Entrepreneur Herbalism — The Herbal Academy — 2016-2017
- Intermediate Herbalism — The Herbal Academy — 2015-2016
- Various classes — California School of Herbal Studies — 2015-2017
- Self-study over 25 years
- French Aromatherapy/Aromatic Medicine – The School for Aromatic Studies (Jade Shutes, Cathy Skipper) – 2017-2018
- Therapeutic Foundations of Essential Oils – Tisserand Institute (Robert Tisserand) – 2016
- Aromatherapy Certification Program – Aromahead Institute (Andrea Butje) – 2015-2016
- The Pharmacy of Flowers – Floracopeia (David Crow) – 2015
- The Internal Use of Essential Oils – The School for Aromatic Studies (Jade Shutes) – 2015
“You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”